AJMERA NUCLEUS COMMERCIAL
Commercial Building is LEED V4 BD + C – Target rating – GOLD certified.
The AJMERA NUCLEUS – commercial building serves as a model for high performance building design in the mixed-use development campus. The project’s design is centred on creating a healthy and sustainable living and working environment that is focused on human comfort, energy and water conservation, and environmental stewardship.
The project team applied an integrated approach to sustainable design, which incorporated environmental strategies that influenced all aspects of the building design. The site and landscape were designed to integrate strategies to reduce storm water run-off and several other measures to create a comfortable environment.
Commercial Project Metrics:
- 20% reduction in energy costs compared to the baseline standard (ASHRAE90.1-2010), estimated via energy modelling.
- 35% water savings compared to baseline.
- 30% reduction in lighting power density.
- 3% of energy use (by cost) is provided by an on-site renewable energy.
- 90% of the regularly occupied spaces are daylit & have access to views.